Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gratefully 7/17

I was inspired by http://inner-voices.net/ to continue with the Gratitude friday, even though my timing is a little off.
I am grateful for friends who are supportive. Old friends who have stuck by me through everything, new friends that are exciting and fun to get to know.
I am grateful for a job that I love. And another that I love that will start up again in the fall.
I am grateful that I have been able to save and scrimp so that we can make our bills this summer while I am not working full time (that's relative. I am still working on my doctorate, I am preparing classes for fall, I am so busy, working part time sounds like I am sitting around eating chocolates and watching soap operas)
I am grateful that I am learning to live without judgement and accept myself the way I am this summer.
I am grateful that I have been in good health. (without insurance that is very important!)
I am grateful that everyone is connected and I am learning to live a connected life.

1 comment:

  1. Alli, I didn't know your blog before today. I am so happy about it. Don't forget that you can put your link on my blog, on the Gratitude Friday's blogpost so people can come to you :)

    ReplyDelete