Saturday, July 23, 2011

Grateful 7/23


I'm late again for Gratitude Friday http://inner-voices.net/
but I'm grateful that I am no longer tied to a clock and can relax about dates and times. At least until school starts again in a month.
I am grateful for my creative, exciting, and loving husband who supports me in everything I do.
I am grateful for my wonderful new friends and my amazing old friends who make life so much fun.
I am grateful for the feline dictator who rules my household.
I am grateful for good health.
I am grateful that I have enough money to pay my bills and enjoy my life.
I am grateful that I have a personal chef who cooks wonderful healthy meals for me (my amazing husband).
I am grateful that I don't have to clean the house (again, my amazing husband does all that!)
I am grateful for thunder and lightning outside - I love stormy days.
I am grateful for a clear mind with a positive attitude. I know what it's like when that is absent, and I am so thankful that my life has changed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment