Saturday, July 2, 2011

7/2/2011 - okay its Saturday...

I'm grateful that I am no longer slave to the clock, that I can start a "Gratitude Friday" blog on Saturday without feeling any guilt about being late.
I'm grateful that I have found my soulmate and am living out a romantic dream.
I am grateful that the colleges were not included in the Minnesota Government Shutdown, so I will be able to teach Fall Semester.
I am grateful for my part time job at Monarch which has become more than part time lately.
I am grateful that I am me. I am grateful that I am learning to be myself, that I don't have judge myself, I can just be me. I'm not good, I'm not bad, I'm me.
I'm grateful that i am learning to love myself unconditionally.
I am grateful that I am in good health in spite of living without health insurance for two years.
I am grateful that I have a peaceful, safe place to live.
I am grateful for my amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment