Friday, September 9, 2011

Grateful 9/9

I have so much to be grateful for.
  • I am grateful for my friend Nolwenn, who inspired this blog with hers at http://inner-voices.net/blog/2011-09-09/gratitude-friday-0992011/.
  • I am grateful for my friend Anu, who inspired me with her new website. I moved forward on things this week that I had only been afraid of in the past.
  • I am grateful for my friend Charlotte, who inspired me to work on organizing my garage.
  • I am grateful for my friend Jeff, who built shelves for my garage.
  • I am grateful for my friend Jessica, who inspired me to start a dream group.
  • I am grateful for my friend, Becky, who inspired me to follow my dreams.
  • I am grateful for my husband, Igal, my soulmate, my best friend, who inspired me to love myself.
  • I am grateful that I am me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this.... It is nice to read what people are thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that there are women like you walking alongside me in this journey of change and discovery of who I truly am.

    ReplyDelete